Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Txt messages

Options
  • 06-09-2000 1:41pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

if your a 086 customer yourself register with dol.ie and away you go.

kayos

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

www.quios.com will do the job too

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,506 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

thanks boys, it's the mtnsms one that I needed, I have someones number stored in my profile on that and I wanted to contact them.

sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Coyote

www.unimobile.com
    any where to any one any time
    very good sms

Coyote

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,506 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

that include 087's and 088's?

• Advertisement

what is that site where you can send text messages to mobiles, 086's anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

BEWARE.......

TEXT MESSAGES WILL RUIN THE WORLD!!!!

I'm a MOG, half man half dog I'm my own best friend.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

marcus u can't send text msgs to 088 numbers

oops smile.gif

Advertisement