Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting an NASN card

Options
  • 13-08-2003 7:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭

Anyone know if I could arrange a NASN gift subscription for a relative in the UK even though I'm in Ireland.

I'm just wondering coz one of my relatives said I could use his address to get a card to replace my old FTV one, however he doesn't really know anything about Sky or satellite tv so I would have to arrange everything with them from over here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭carrolls

Is NASN available outside the UK?
    At the moment, NASN is not available to anyone with addresses outside the UK and Ireland.
    In order to receive the channel, subscribers need to have a satellite dish and decoder, or be a subscriber to ntl:home (UK only)
    There is no requirement to subscribe to any other channel or package in order to receive NASN.
    Subscribers require a Sky viewing card and a UK or ROI Sky account address. Sky Customers call 08708 503030 (ROI customers call 0818 719864.)
    Sky viewing cards can be provided by NASN on request.
    For more information please call our customer service representatives on 08708 50 30 30

Note: Some ROI callers may not be able to call UK 08708 numbers from their office phones, please try using a mobile phone or home landline.
    http://www.nasn.com/content/nasn/cms.nsf/systemcontent/faq

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

Originally posted by carrolls
    In order to receive the channel, subscribers need to have a satellite dish and decoder, or be a subscriber to ntl:home (UK only)

No, you can get NASN on NTL digital in Dublin for a good while now.

Advertisement