Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

esat username and password

Options
  • 30-08-2000 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

ok, now ive got the details for esat and ive stuck em in a dun thingy, now what do i do for a username and password?
    i canny find anywhere on their site that says heres where you get one or anything like that?
    anyone know anythiong bout this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Well the pass I use for No limits is

Username: nolimits
    Password: nolimits

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

same

p: nolimits
    u: nolimits

-Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

they must use where you're dialing from as secuirity confused.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Yeah, esat uses CLID (caller line ID) to determine if you're authorised to use no limits or not. Which is a pain in the bum if you've got a laptop and want to connect from a different phone line.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

no limits is the normal free isp, where you still have to pay i nthe evenings?
    where did you get the accounts from?
    on the other hand, iol free is the same, username and password is both free, so maybe it works, i'll try it when i get home, ta lds

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

No, No Limits is the flat rate ISP where you don't pay for calls in the evenings or weekends. - And if you are not authorised to connect by CLID you will end up paying the price of a local call for the service.

Bard
    |home page

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭pat kenny

You need
    Esat "SURF FREE"

O man it's total grid-lock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭[SN]JAG

Just in case any of you forgot
    esat bought out iol and a lot of thier users were bumped onto the iol number (bloody nuisance) so Iol Surf NoLimits and Esat Surf Nolimits are exactly the same and worth it
    my phone bill comes to about 30 quid a month
    20 quid for flat rate 10 quid for peak time access (email checking etc) this is affordable by goddamn beggars ffs biggrin.gif

Jag
    [SuperNova]
    For Free mail and stuff

smileysex5.gif

[This message has been edited by [SN]JAG (edited 05-09-2000).]

Advertisement