Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sky+ crashed

Options
  • 11-08-2003 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭

Lost about 30 programs from sky+ planner. Then I got an error message on screen saying "System failure" any time I wanted to record something. I did a system reset from the 01 menu which sorted that out but since then one of my new recorded programs locked up in the middle of viewing. I tried everything but it continues to lock up. Is the box on the way out already or is it a hard disk problem. Any ideas anyone??? :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭robert muldoon

Originally posted by neilc
    Lost about 30 programs from sky+ planner. Then I got an error message on screen saying "System failure" any time I wanted to record something. I did a system reset from the 01 menu which sorted that out but since then one of my new recorded programs locked up in the middle of viewing. I tried everything but it continues to lock up. Is the box on the way out already or is it a hard disk problem. Any ideas anyone??? :(

30 programs seems a lot for approx 20 hours recording time. What did Sky say about the problem. Also I sugest you air the problem on the UK Sky Digital thread, as they have Sky+ a lot longer than us

Advertisement