Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheesecake

Options
  • 10-08-2003 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭

cheesecake is yum and easy to make but this has to top any i have had, cant wait to make and try this one , Chocolate and Amaretto Cheesecake

http://www.cookingisfun.ie/letters/april.htm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Cheesecake is the most vile tasting desserts I've ever had the misfortune of trying. I can't eat the stuff at all. It's so sickly. Why have cheesecake when you can have a lovely moist chocolate fudge brownie or mississippi mud pie or banoffi...there are countless more! Cheesecake...bleuch...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

If this were 250 or so years ago, Id have you burned as a blasphemer against cheesecake. But your alternative suggestions would probably redeem yourself.

Cheesecake= nyom.

The other stuff you mentioned= also nyom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

I feel sick thinking about it. Did they have cheesecake 250 years ago or were they living in blissful ignorance that soon, some tool was about to invent one of the most revolting desserts known to mankind! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭DriftingRain

I LOVE CHEESECAKE!

And I am going to attempt that recipe Thaed!

/me is off the the store to get the ingredients.:D

Advertisement