Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WicklowToday.com

Options
  • 07-08-2003 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Anyone here bother using wicklow today.com ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I just did.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 bok

If you dont mind me asking, what do you use on it?
    I go look at the notices every so often but thats it and theres nothing much ever on it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Well, I got the link off some website called boards.ie and had a look around, got bored and went off to watch scrubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

I just had a quick look there - dont think much of it myself - Im from Arklow - ever check out www.arklow.ie? Its worse - not one picture - not that there's much to look at in Arklow!

Where you from?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 bok

I read the notes and notices every once and a while. Thats about it. The content of the site never much changes. The sad thing is that no one ever has anything really good to say on the notice board.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭commuterised

I've looked at it once or twice but never really found anything that I was looking for.

Advertisement