Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spare Digibox

Options
  • 05-08-2003 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭

I know this is a bit of cheek as there is a Classified forum...
    (But folks in Satllete are here and the Classified don't seem to have this kind of swap)

I have a perfect working orginal Grundig Digibox spare.
    (i.e. a slower CPU)

I will install it with Dish, bracket, cable, SCART, LNB and authentic Sky remote (green button dosn't work) any place about 1 hr (approx) drive from Limerick City (Raheen side).

You'll get a professional install with 80cm dish using proper signal meter, sealing tape etc. etc.

All BBC either by blank card or "Other Channels" (With no card it will give Irish TV listings in Program Guide)

You get shown how to change RF channel and add "other channels"

In exchange I'm looking for Amatuer Radio gear, Scanner Radio etc what have you?

I can't promise to give a viewing card as those belong to Rupert. If I forget to check the slot it would only be a cancelled ROI P2 card anyway...

If you want I have maybe an Analog Sat reveiver for BBC World, Arte, DW TV etc or Eurosport MTV, CNN etc if you can get a 2nd LNB (the dish could have 3 LNBs)

If you want I can bore you about Satellite / Radio / Computers / WiFi LAN etc while you make a cup of tea (or if you like I can leave that bit out).

You need to also provide a south or east or South East facing wall that I can bolt the dish onto. I only do my own Chimney! (And for Radio & TV only, not dishes). Beside since it is 80cm you might want to add more LNB later.

If you want a second digibox on the existing Dish, then www.satellite.ie will sell you a Quad LNB.

Click on PM link to tell me about your Scanner/HF Receiver / Linear amp/ aerial rotator/6M Transiever/ 70cm Rig etc etc you want to swap for a Digibox + Install.

Advertisement