Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Believe

Options
  • 04-08-2003 10:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭

There was an old man who lived in a big mansion in the middle of the countryside. One night, a naughty little burglar – Gerald – broke into the aforementioned residency. He smashed the backdoor, unlocked it from the inside, and crept in, shutting the door gently behind him.

No sooner had the cheeky little rascal entered the house, he’d filled his bag half full with jewellery and a wad of cash that the old man kept hidden under a packet of Hob Nobs. As the burglar crept upstairs to see what he could find, he heard a loud voice:

“Jesus is watching you”

The burglar practically **** himself. Not because of the threat of the Son of God seeing him on the rob, but because of the voice. He turned round to see a parrot in a cage. Again:

“Jesus is watching you”

The burglar approached the cage, telling the bird to be quiet. Again, the bird spoke: “Jesus is watching you.”

Wanting to stop the bird from shouting, he decided to talk quietly to it. “Pretty Polly, Pretty Polly be quiet”

“My name’s not Polly you twat. It’s Moses”

“Moses,” said the burglar. “What kind of wanker names their parrot Moses?”

“The same kind of wanker that name’s his vicious rotweiller Jesus!”

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭honeymonster

ROFL :)

heard it before though :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

I LUV IT!"!!!!

v.classy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Old, but very good the first time, what are the chance's he needs a new pair of jocks about now? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭commuterised

I like the way you named the burglar Gerald!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

very good. :):):)

• Advertisement
Advertisement