Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good T-Shirt

Options
  • 04-08-2003 7:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

-

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

LOL I've seen it before very very good

I'd love to get a T-shirt printed on the front that says "9 out 10 voices in my head say i'd do her"

and on the back that says: "I am a bomb technician if you see me running try to keep up"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

:):)

Speaking of t-shirts, I'd like to get one saying "I swear, I didn't know she was 3!". Might be considered offensive by some though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

The 9 out of 10 voices one would be interesting.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Originally posted by simu
    :):)

Speaking of t-shirts, I'd like to get one saying "I swear, I didn't know she was 3!". Might be considered offensive by some though.
    http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/tshirt.php?sku=a189

May The Horse Be With You

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

aaaahhhh god bless the internet isnt there anything it cant do? :)

i thought that was actually a joke the whole "i though she was 3" thing i mean if you really tried wearing a T shirt like that out in a populated area you'd probably be killed!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

That's where I saw it Kharn. I thought maybe I could get away with it coz I am a woman. Then again, maybe not...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I absolutly love TShirtHell.com's stuff. The most offensive and funny all at the same time. If you look on the "Whores" section of their site, you'll see me in a Santa Suit and the "May The Horse Be With You" shirt that I've become famous for! :)

Shame they don't have wishlists...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

that's a great t-shirt, i don't think i have anything remotly funny on any of my t-****s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭bozzie

love them t-shirts

may have to purchase one

• Advertisement
Advertisement