Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Drunk

Options
  • 03-08-2003 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭

A drunk man who smelled like rum sat down on a subway seat next to a priest.

The man's tie was stained, his face was plastered with red lipstick, and a half bottle of Bacardi sticking out of his torn coat pocket. He opened his newspaper and began reading. After a few minutes, the man turned to the priest and asked, "Say, Father, d'ya know what causes arthritis?"

"Yes, my son, it's caused by loose living, being with cheap, wicked women, drinking too much alcohol, having contempt for your fellow men, sleeping around with prostitutes, lack of bath, and things like that....."

"Well, I'll be," the drunk muttered returning to his paper.

The priest, thinking about what he had said, nudged the man and apologized saying: "I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to come on so strongly. How long have you had arthritis?"

"I don't have it, Father. I was just readin' here that the Pope does..."

:D

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

like it, like it a lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

Seen it coming but still OK

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

What a come back :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Very good, that should teach preists to stop sticking there noses into other peoples lives.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

what a joke hehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Tiesto

quality :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

Very good deff one to send round to my mates

nice one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

Originally posted by de5p0i1er
    Very good, that should teach preists to stop sticking there noses into other peoples lives.

i think we all know that i'll take more then that..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

:D:D nice one:) :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Good, I like it, take it priest type mongy.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭bozzie

rofl
    good one

Advertisement