Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bears (15+)

Options
  • 02-08-2003 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

one day a hunter was out lookin for some bear when he spies a small black bear he takes sight and shoots killing the bear instantly . all of a sudden he feels a tap on his shoulder he turns around and theres this massive black bear standin up right behind him .the bear says to him that was my cousin , you have two choices:
    one i kill you
    or two i get to have my way with you

so the hunter opts for option 2
    the bear really hurts him and it takes 2 months for him to heal in which time he plans his revenge against the bear

a few months later he goes back into the same forest to kill the bear, after about 3 hours he comes across the black bear and shoots it dead
    just as he starts to celebrate he feels a tap on his shoulder aned this time its a large brown bear lookin down at him once again the bear says that he witnessed the slaughter and is very unhappy once again he is given two choices death or booka and once again he chooses the latter option

this bear hurts him even more than the last one and it takes him 3 months to heal all the time planning his revenge
    the next fall he once again goes out into the forest lookin for some retribution

he spies the brown bear and he shoots it right between the eyes
    once again as he starts to celebrate he feel a tap on his shoulder this time theres this massive grizzly bear lookin down on him the grizzly gives him the same choices and once again he chooses life

the grizzly really hurts him and he's hostpitalised for over 6 months all the while plotting his revenge

he finally gets out of hostpital and is just fit enough to go hunting once again

he goes into the forest looking for the grizzly bout half a day later he finally finds the grizzly and is about to shoot he feels this pressure on his neck and standin up behind him is a polar bear

the bear says:

wait for it.......

you can close the page here...................

ok but i warned you...

"you really dont come here for the huntin do you"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Carbiens

:rolleyes: :D oh ffs, its one of those "so bad its good" jokes

n1

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Old, but good, and very, very EVIL! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 989 ✭✭✭MrNuked

it's funny because it's true.
    Most of the people I know are like that hunter.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Originally posted by MrNuked
    it's funny because it's true.
    Most of the people I know are like that hunter.

what?how?bears?

Advertisement