Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky+ Full facts

Options
  • 01-08-2003 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭

Hi all,

Can those of you that have managed to get Sky+ give some info.

I''m after getting a new house and wondering weather to go Sky Digibox or Sky +

I know the box is Euro 399
    Can you just get the family pack? or do you have to get sky world?

I seemed to remember on the normal sky digibox that if you got sky world and a month later you could downgrade to the family pack but your installation cost still remained at the reduced rate as you ordered the world package to start. Is there anything like this with the sky+ system.

How much extra is having Sky+ as opposed to Sky, and is it worth the price.

Many thanks Guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I would hold off... its too expensive. In the UK they are now making it free monthly so hold off.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,325 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Originally posted by jasgrif11
    Hi all,

Can those of you that have managed to get Sky+ give some info.

I''m after getting a new house and wondering weather to go Sky Digibox or Sky +

I know the box is Euro 399
    Can you just get the family pack? or do you have to get sky world?

I would get the free offer first and then upgrade to sky plus, that way you get a free box and it actually works out cheaper as the 399 price does not include a dish, you could use the free box for bbc channels and other free channels in a different room.

Hope this helps

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

Advertisement