Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pic, what do you think?

Options
  • 31-07-2003 11:15pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I found this pic somewhere and edited it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Good pic, what's there prices like.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

What does everyone else think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

lmao. You should goto the arts threads where a person gives a foto and everyone else tries to photoshop it. Just like what u done there :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

thanks Dennis.

To The Art Forums!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

anytime ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭bozzie

lol
    that pic rocks
    think i've seen somethin like it before cant remember where

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Mixie

Original in case someone wants to try their own variation:
    pic2.jpg

Same cat without weapons:
    pic8.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Carbiens

lol reminds of the "god kills a domoko" pics

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭nahdoic

I never did trust cats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

lol very good. makes you wonder if there's a website about it and not just the pic!!

Actually i do have a question why are the cats eyes glowing orange?? - Quick someone get the holy water :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

There's a website devoted to that kitten. I'll try and find it for ye. I got this from it.

Not sure, but this may have come from the same site.

in accordance with your advice i have taken the pic here

thank you all, and go there!

Advertisement