Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Gay Pride Launch - Today

Options
  • 31-07-2003 10:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

CORK GAY PRIDE LAUNCH

The Right Honourable The Lord Mayor of Cork,
    Cllr. Colm Burke will be launching Cork's Gay Pride tonight (Thursday 31st) @ 6pm in the Other Place resource centre.

ALL ARE WELCOME!!

http://www.corkpride.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Amnesiac_ie

We're here like,
    We're queer like,
    Right, bhoy, like.

(Repear x10)
    :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭johnjay

I was out in Cork for the first time on Friday nite.

ended up in "da udder place" It was, emm, different! Will deffo go back though! What a laugh, I never knew places like that Existed! (and belive me, I'm a Galwayman, so I have seen many's the strange pub!!)

was in The Bodega before that. Lovely pub, good pint of Murphy's and some nice bar staff! I'd give it 10/10!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭solice

well they dont call "the other place" the other place for no reason. it really and truley is the other place.
    i brought my friends there on sunday night, one was gay and the other was straight, they were both speechless. its just an incredibly weird place. and as for downstairs, i have no words at all to describe it, im not knocking it, its just the other place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭bloggs

Advertisement