Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passion in Leitrim!

Options
  • 30-07-2003 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭

might get a few extra views!!

anyone been in Passion in Carrick , new nightclub in The Landmark ?

Mates have been there and its meant to be amazing , they extended the "buzz " into the health centre and its meant to be huge with a great decor

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

heard it is giving rockin robins a run for its money, buy hey that is not a bad thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Smithers

yeah o gara has a monopoly alright ,
    I was in collage in sligo a few years ago,

and everytime i go to cartown i meet people form galway , donegal , mayo everywhere basically ,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 shuvon2002

Its absolutly class way better than rockin robins he only had 200 people in it during the bankholiday while you had to que for ages to get into passion cause it was so packed

ahhhh
    what goes around comes around

WOnder how many worshipers are hanging around these days

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

Oh. My. God.
    The youth of Leitrim are alive and well!!!!!
    I thought ye were all a fable!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

I was over in it....deadly club alright but like most things done in the country they manage to feck some part up

The DJ's are utter ****e, alright the crowds there and goin for it but thats cuz most of them haven't heard anything better...

The way passion is done theres like 2 clubs, bit like the grill in donegal....1 part should be playing chart/old stuff while main part should have the latest choonz goin or get in a big dj or that....even get in a decent resident....overall deadly club reasonably priced drink just ****e dj and a few too many culchie "i'm gonna kick the ****e outta ya" thick ****s about

I think robins is shut now?most of the bouncers are in passion anywayz and the bouncers are useless as well!

Farlz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 shuvon2002

Hey is the passion closing after august I heard he only has a temporary licesce and that its finished in august

has anyone got an update on this, have to say i didnt hear that and i know alot of the bouncers there and the impression is that they are here to stay.

Dont know have been away for a couple of weeks so any updates please will be welcomed

just an update on this, was chatting to a friend of mine who boucnes in the passion, he was saying that the place has no intention of closing. Seems that it was a rumor passed around by maybe someone trying to bad mouth the place.

Seems it is busier than ever.

Must get down there soon

Havent managed to get in there myself yet!!
    although trying to move back home to MBNA ,

The rumour mill always starts , especially in country towns!

• Advertisement

smithers

you trying to leave the big schmoke, shame on you, shame i say shame

yes i have done my time ,,, twas a hard slog!

dem cows wont milk dem selves and ders the foddering to be done!

Advertisement