Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warning Favorites Crash Digibox with non-Card

Options
  • 29-07-2003 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭

To get a nice FTA guide, epg and listings with only free and all BBC TV/Radio you power up the digibox with a blank plastic card or your ROI sub card upside down.

This is especially usefull if you cancel your ROI subm, as the ROI sub hides most of the free BBC.

Favorites seem now to be done in conjunction with card as selecting favorites with out a valid viewing card correctly inserted seems to crash the box. This doesn't seem to happen with NO card inserted as then it "remembers" the last valid card.

BTW, S4C~Digidol also on FTA EPG now, but one POP channel missing I think.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭danielle

Hi,

Can someone please explain if I turn my Sky card upside down and reboot will I get all the bbc channels on my Epg?:ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnnyq

yes with :

BBC ONE LDN 101
    BBC TWO ENG 102
    BBC THREE 116 ( I think)
    BBC FOUR 117 ( I Think)
    BBC News 24 50something
    BBC Parliament 50something
    BBC Regions 900's

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnnyq

Originally posted by watty

selecting favorites with out a valid viewing card correctly inserted seems to crash the box. .

I tried it but it didn't crash on me ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

mine doesn't crash either

Advertisement