Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meet people in san fran

Options
  • 29-07-2003 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 47

i'm goin to san fran. next year

how do i meet people out there

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 cannonfodder

Hay Hopper

Hmm, best way get out and about..

If it is a holiday and you dont mind roughing it in hostels, there are nearly always people in the same situation, they want to met new faces and shot the breeze.

If it is work related, go to work socials.

If you are there for awhile join a sporting club and learn the delacacies of Baseball and American football and then please write back here and explain them to me :D

Other than that, pubs are a good option but can be intimidating if you are by yourself..

The one thing that has gotten me around the world by myself is that there are others out there doing the same thing in the same situation and you never seem to be left alone even if you wanna be.. Hostels for that reason are a pretty good way to do it and even if you are there for a long time are a good way to start..

Cannon

Advertisement