Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where has BBC gone?

Options
  • 29-07-2003 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭

BBC is gone from the EPG 214 do we now have to watch it through other channels now?
    gonk

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭carrolls

Maybe they will drop the family pack subscription by two or three Euro's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

There goes a flying pig:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

214 and 215 are fine here.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭Damomanye

Ye , no problems here either
    (Limerick):confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

wasnt there at 9:30 this morning but there now. Sorry for the false alarm...:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

Something must have happened as it disappeared off my "favourites".:)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

A few people on DigitalSpy reported it dropped out from their 101/102 this morning for a while as well. Possibly something to do with the regional variations going on 941-960whatever

• Registered Users Posts: 28,733 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Possibly something to do with the regional variations going on 941-960whatever
    ..but of course, not on Irish cards :(

• Moderators Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭LFCFan

it's cool to have all the BBC channels now. Bit more variety. Especially Radio 5 Live for the footy commentary.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

You have now idea how cool it is the BBC FTA for a PC based Satellite card....

(Think Sky+, Winamp/Media Player9 and Digiguide -- sort of in a single APP witha real remote too).

Suddely I want DVD writer instead of SVCD and CD Writer..

Now If BBC transmitted German style DVB EPG extra listings...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭spuddy

Originally posted by greenman
    Something must have happened as it disappeared off my "favourites".:)

the reason it dropped off your favourites list is simply because its epg name changed from "BBC ONE/TWO NI" to "BBC1/2 NI" the reason this was done i suspect was to keep things consistant with other BBC regions which have longer names.

as the favouties list could no longer find BBC ONE NI (and as it cannot tell that BBC1 NI is the same channel), it disappears from the list.

Advertisement