Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW2 RTS game

Options
  • 28-07-2003 11:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭

I was wondering is there such a thing as a WW2 RTS available, and if so is it any good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

Sudden Strike

Supposed to be excellent, if RTS is yer thing, theres a demo available to download.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

i have sudden strike 1&2
    but to be honest i got frustrated at both games, im a fan of ww2 , but over looked the fact that in this rts their no resource managment, plus the game is frustratingly hard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭decdoc

world war 2: frontline command is a fairly new WW2 RTS. i played the demo and thought it was good.
    it's by the makers of Z, Z2, actually i think the game uses an updated version of the Z2 engine.
    like the sudden strike games there's no micro management involved in the game at all, so you start each level with a certain number of men and reserves and thats it.

Advertisement