Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take pride in your area.

Options
  • 28-07-2003 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭

PPL

I asked this before but i have to say that the response was disgraceful.

This is the perfect oppertunity to promote your area, your friends your intereast and everything about you (assuming that you are from the North West)

YOu can talk about the local gaa team, the night club at the weekend, anything you like.

Its a chat forum, please use it.

Regards

YOur lonely MOD

Nanook

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Very true. This place is far too quiet at times.
    prehaps there's just not enough of us NWers on boards :(

....maybe I'm wrong though...

Buncrana music festival is just over.. anyone at that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

see this is the whole problem

summer is almost over and the festivels are running ripe in the small town areas.

Was the buncrana thing any good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

Was at the Red Hot Chili Pepper Tribute Band (Blood Sugar I think they're called) during the Buncrana festival. They were excellent, and did a great range of songs. Only thing was that we thought they were finishing, after an hour and a half, so we went off (cause I can't remember what the 'last' song was, but we weren't keen on it). Were a bit peeved when we heard them carry on playing the best Chili songs after we'd gone. Heard the next day that they were on for a full hour after that. Something else for a festival gig.

A friend was saying that the singer was better than Anthony Kiedis is live - I'm not a big fan so I've no idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

thanks for sharing. this is what the whole idea of this thread is for.

Feel free to start threads for your area and like and the like

Advertisement