Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mirror Subscription

Options
  • 27-07-2003 11:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭

I see in this months Sky Magazine that you can get the mirror subscription here now for €20 a month. Say I had two phone lines, both setup to withhold the caller id and I hooked up one digibox to each line, would that work? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Afaik you can have both going into the same phoneline.
    I only plug mine in when ordering a movie.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Gadgie

I don't think so - you'd probably need to have them hooked up to the same phoneline with the caller ID displayed as Sky need to verify that they're both at the same address.

Ring Sky themselves and ask!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

What you'll probably have to do is connect both to the same phone line (Sky insist on this for the mirror sub - otherwise your mate across the road could have your second box) and, going into the installer menu, enter a prefix of 142 to turn on caller ID for every call coming from the digiboxes.

Advertisement