Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discworld games present and future

Options
  • 27-07-2003 4:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭

What did u think of the discworld games and which do u think was the best.

I only played 1 and 2. But i really liked 2. Its a shame they mix up the books so much. But i guess its refreshing then playing a game when u kno the ending...

What type of game (if they make one) should the next Discworld game should be? I would love a Discworld persistent online world. Cause if u think about it...it be the only one where people would really try and get the characters right. People would be less into getting points and being boring stat nuts. It be more encouraging towards people *trying* to get along. And Terry might take an interest... I can imagine a character showing up in one of his books being based on a board member (are we wierd enough?)

Ok its late and i;m writing lots of wierd posts. Maybe someone should block me after 3am...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭bozzie

i kinda liked discworld noir

if they make another one i'd like it to be kinda like that format

Advertisement