Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Carlsberg dont do, but if they did Comercial..

Options
  • 24-07-2003 9:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭

Hope it is okay to post a link here even if it is a comercial for Carlsberg i think we can all agree it is pretty damn funny.
    Flatmates

Ps. if the traffic should get too heavy i will have to take the link down again, so maybe someone else could mirror the file also?

Enjoy :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

I'll mirror if it's required.

(Very good btw)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

gosh i wish..... -dreams-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Nitrox

Thanks Guys, is to good not to be hosted somewhere.

Well Done Owens DDB, for those who dont know this was the Agency who made these comercials here in Ireland.

Ps. If anyone really looking for a flatmate to a room like that i am up for it, just dont fancy all that football stuff :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭EdBanger

ROFL

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,889 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Beats that other one
    Leaving a night club without someone, and then having to pay a Dublin Taxi driver - naw that one shoulda ended up with three limo's pullin up ..... one for each couple - maybe even twins....

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭El_MUERkO

The night club should have been tree stunning girls going in, now thats something that allows your imagination to run with :)

• Registered Users Posts: 78,308 ✭✭✭✭Victor

If Carlsberg did commercials, they .....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭weemcd

talikn of the niteclub one it doesnt look well when three men leave a club alone when the club was full of women

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Yeah, I thought it was pretty sad - they werer the only guys in a club of 100s of women and still, they couldn't score!

Then, I discovered that it's illegal to show a diresct link between drinking alcohol and sexual success in ads:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

LOL, I love it, pity we can't all live in a place like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭padmundo

Originally posted by weemcd
    talikn of the niteclub one it doesnt look well when three men leave a club alone when the club was full of women

The three fellas couldn't leave with the girls because that would imply that they had scored because of the drink and you can't make a direct link between drink and sex.

They have three fellas because one just looks like a loner, two could be a gay couple but three is just a bunch of mates out having a laugh...

Voila....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭weemcd

why do gay people go to a bar full of straight women?? hah!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,889 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I mean if there are only women there . . . .

Oh I get it - the "lads" are back from thier sex change operation..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,847 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

Does anyone remember the Carlsberg ad there just before the World Cup, the one with Jason McAteer and Ireland beating Brasil in the final? That was good...

Advertisement