Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mysql Help

Options
  • 23-07-2003 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

is there any one out there that can do mysql as i am in a class right now and dont understand how to fecking do it. PLEASE HELP!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

what the prob??
    I am attempting to learn it too:)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 bok

What platform are you using it on and what exactly are you having a problem doing with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭car

it's ok i went to the programming link on this site and all the guys in there helped me cheers anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Hahahahaha...!

U in Pete's class as well? Ah sure, Thursday class was a bit easier, with the setting up of the SQL server (which doesn't install on my machine, due to an error), but the "project" with VBscript, mySQL, and HTML all rolled into one will be [sarc] fun [/sarc]

Advertisement