Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The ultimate time waster game, hugely addicitve

Options
  • 14-08-2000 6:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

omg, u havto play this game, especialy if u are bored. its like so much fun. there is even a britney spears bird in it wink.gif

anyway its called kung fu and its email based. get it at www.battlemail.com it will suck you in and u will be addicted to it. ive like played it non stop for 3days ffs! i havent loved a game as much since micro machines2 TT. download it now! i cant stress that enough

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I just sent you a challenge!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭OmiOmi

Damnit! I have lotus notes aswell =P Gamblor... did you have any timekilling game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭NakedBibleReadingMan

u can use web-based email wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Gamblor

it won't work with Lotus NOtes Mail !!!!!

Dahhh ... guess i'll have to continue playing Tri Peaks !!!

***** Feel my Evil Neon Claws *****

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

just beat dav wink.gif

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

any one want a fight?

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Catch_22

windoze only tho frown.gif .. sob !

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Catch_22

for thos of you with lotus notes looking for a time killing game this might help a little.
    i think the going bes score here is 950 ish
    enjoy
    http://www.lab6.com/sfcave.html

u still training niall?

i even wrote s strat guide plz thx. and im a beta tester for battlemails tourney manager.

challenge meh if u want (but i am fast approaching master belt status) dahappydude@letsgetnaked.co.uk or for soccer its saq@ireland.com

• Advertisement

That game rules!!!

I've been playing it with MiCr0 and kayos all morning - rules smile.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

dav,
    how the fcuk did u get a blue belt?

From playing and beating you and kayos a million times tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

I'm actually a Green Belt in reality - so this is an improvement (but we didn't ahve blue belts in Shoto Kan - purple came after green).

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

hehe, me and meh mates started a clan [SaQ], mwuhahahhahaa. i reckon 30 more fights an i'll be a master belt thanks wink.gif

Advertisement