Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ibiza Type holiday suggestions

Options
  • 23-07-2003 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I'm looking to going on holidays with some of my mates and we're looking for something a bit lively, something similar to ibiza. I was in Santa Ponsa a couple of years ago and It was pretty good. Plenty of young irish and the nightlife was excellent. This time I want to go somewhere different, but with the same lively nightlife, sun, sea and the rest...:)

Any Ideas are greatly appreciated,

Thanks,
    King

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

how about Ibiza?? crete is also cool

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

santa ponza is not a good spot these days.. its full of either 25-30 year old couples and 10-13 year olds.
    its utter ****e,
    create is quite popular these days, though I heard they've hiked up their prices because of so many young people going over...
    how does turkey sound? its supposed to have brillant night life,
    also check back on the topics here, someone was looking for an ibiza 'type' holiday like yourself a few months back,

Advertisement