Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premiership + Question

Options
  • 22-07-2003 10:45pm
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭

Hi all. Just wondering if I bought a premership + season ticket, would I still be able to use my UK FTV card? Would this mean I would have to leave my phone line in to send the payment to sky?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Ordering Prem+ season ticket won't affect your FTV card nor do you need phoneline connected AFAIK. Last year, when I had ROI sub, I had to ring Sky and the only way to pay was by either credit card or Switch. They wouldn't use Direct Debit which sucked!

Don't think it's any different this year though I may be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

The season ticket can be bought over the phone, I did it that way again this year.

You will be still able to use teh UK FTA card, but when you are ordering it prem +, I'd would leave the Sky sub card in the box for 24 hours, just so you know the signal has been receieved.

Advertisement