Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kharn: The saviour of humanity ?

Options
  • 17-08-2000 2:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭

So man, who is the savior of humanity. Gormley ? Bridie Gallagher ? You ? Id say in a fist fight with the great Bridie, you'd come out on top !!

And im not talking sexual position either...

Say hello to my little friend !!!

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

HAAHAAHAA!!!!

The savior of Humanity is (and I quote)
    the b@stard son of a union of that should never have been...

Gormly knows who - I told him last night cause he was good enough to answer my SMS message tongue.gif
    I've got a hunch you'll guess it from that. It all goes back to the Night of the Beef. It's not Phil Collins (although he will be making an appearance in the story).

Gah - I can't resist...

The Savior of Humanity is of course, LOBO!!! You and Shane should never have had sex - look at the results!!!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

Oh dear God, what have i done ???!! Ive spawned a monster AAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still though, cool !! I like it. Yes, thats my B as tard son, and im proud of the lad.

Still, Phil Collins as the saviour of humanity ?! Hmmmmm....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

200 posts. Woohoo!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

wahey!!!!!!!!

Jesus - you waste as much time on these boards as me Eamon!!!

Phil Collins (in his guise as Rocky) will be doing something magic - I'm not sure of all the exact details, but I've got a fair idea of what he'll be at!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

just passing through.

• Advertisement
Advertisement