Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conspiracy Tactics

Options
  • 22-07-2003 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭

Is it me or am i being plotted against by Shane OC or what in my two past threads he has critisced me up to the nine's here there and everywhere, now i am all for free speech but everytime when i post a new thread he over critisces me .

Originally Posted Originally Posted

I won't believe it until I see it (or possible read it in a reliable paper - the Sunday Business Post usually has reliable info regarding Sky).

Hmmm, two votes so far.

I wonder who voted for brilliant article .

Over zealousness is one of my better traits .

It is unusual that 8 sky customer care people had the same same story. I just think that is highly unlikely that we we see the BBCs channels on out EPG in August, even more unlikely that ITV, Ch4 and five will be on the EPG in the new year. I will eat my hat if either of these come true. Granted I will have to buy a hat first. I have had way too much experience of Sky spouting rubbish regarding the imminent Ha arrival of Sky+ since September 2001, so you'll forgive my skepticism.

Fair point on the votes.

Re: Nigerian Emails

quote:
    Originally posted by big willy
    if this is true and comes to fruition i think we'd need a to shove rocket up SHANE's ass with a sky digital dish and box attached with the fore mentioned channels available.

God be with the days when you simply had to eat your hat.

quote:
    Originally posted by Mossy Monk
    i have rang Sky myself and the nice lady on the other end didn't have a clue what i was on about. she must have thought i was mad

So that's 8 customer care people for Big Willy and 1 against.

Seriously, you should get the names of the people who told you that the channels were coming and roughly the time and date that you called. Write a letter to

Ian Shepherd.
    Customer Marketing Director,
    Sky Services,
    P.O. Box 43,
    Livingston,
    West Lothian,
    EH54 7DD.

and wait to see what response you get. The phone operators are well known for spouting rubbish, emails are often ignored but a written letter is usually dealt with fairly swiftly and usually by a competent person. Go on - it's only the price of a stamp.

I for one would be very interested to hear what they say (seems my ass is depending on it ).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Wait a sec. If you have an issue with Shane, take it to PM. If either of you have a private battle, I dont want it fought here, take it off list.

As I said on the other thread, play nicely. Strike 2.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement