Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Digital Mirror Subcription Availability??

Options
  • 21-07-2003 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi,

I have been waiting for the mirror subscription to become available until i got Sky.

A few weeks ago I heard that it was available so I rang Sky to confirm and they said it was now definitely available in ROI

An extra 'minibox' is supplied at €159 plus €75 installation and €20 per for the mirror subscription.

I have now begun to see Irish adverts stating the same on TV3, Sky One, Sky news etc all in euro prices.

But when I went to order it from my local installer he told me it was not available,whats the story ? what should I do any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

get sky to get a installer out for you go through sky

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭ShaneOC

Do not get Sky to do it. A lot (but not all) of their installers are cow-boys. You would be much better off getting a good local independant installer to do the job.

Advertisement