Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planetarion

Options
  • 21-07-2003 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

Planetarion Round has ended as of last Saturday [19th July] 1800

New round due to start in August sometime [probably towards end]

New round is completely changing ... and Planetarion will probably loose the last of it's veteran players ... I'm going to try round 10 [probably play seriously] ... see what it's like anyways.

Unsure if it's random/private gals ... May organise Private gal ... If any of you interested ...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Jorinn

it's random, oh, and there's a 2 week trial for those interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

ah
    neither did i know
    kewl...
    bitta fun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

How much does the new round cost?

approx €10 per round usually.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

my gal was the top #1 gal for the first 3 weeks, we've been in top 5 for the whole round.. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Like when you gave everyone fake co-ords about your leet gal/rank, then told everyone not to mail you in-game?

And I then tracked down the real owner, and he had no idea who you were?

lol

hahahaha
    yeah ... considering 90% ppl who play norwegian ... and somehow 50% boards ppl seem to be top10 gals/ranks ... interesting odds :)

Well actually my gal is currently top 10, onlyin last few weeks of proper game we started to climbing, hovered around 40th or 50th for most of round.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

You in para 5 Jorinn?

Yes, I was actually.

• Advertisement
Advertisement