Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

summery cocktails!

Options
  • 20-07-2003 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭

whats your favourite???

mine would be a "buckfest surprise" - ingredients required:

one kitchen sink/bucket
    eight bottles of buckfast
    two x two litre flagons of cider
    one handful of fresh mint leaves
    eight cans of red bull
    a LOT of ice

serves about 8-10 ppl just right for a sunny barbeque...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Wow! I'm not a big bucky fan really. It tastes a bit better when I'm intoxicated!
    I prefer the ol' faithful (and simple) Sex on the Beach. Mmm...
    I was in a friend's house once and people were amusing themselves either with music or the playstation and my friend and i were sitting at the kitchen table trying to come up with something to do. We found bit of drink and poured it all into one big glass and said that we have to drink all of it no matter how manky it tasted. It contained: red wine, vodka, bacardi, the end of a beer can, peach scnhapps and orange juice. It wasn't too bad. It's amazing how much better orange juice makes things taste!
    Just thought I'd tell that little story!

Advertisement