Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some Q about Sky - Have I been done in?

Options
  • 19-07-2003 10:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭

I applied to my local agent in Cork for a SKY install. It cost €37 and was installed about 10 days later.
    Sky now reckon that I do not qualify for the free month / buddy free month as it was an independant that installed it. They reckon it had to be installed by themselves. Whats the diffs - I am a new SKY client, paying them for the most expesive package.

Secondly - I need to decide the package I must be on - I can downgrade now - to lets say an el cheapo - can I upgrade again at a later stage without to much of a hassel?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Our regular installers here may answer the first point, I dunno, but for the second, if you have bought the top package as part of the install deal, keep that for a month, then change down to the lowest or the package that suits you best. You can change the packages each month, if you want to.

Advertisement