Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quickies!

Options
  • 17-07-2003 8:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 55,470 ✭✭✭✭

My husband, not happy with my mood swings, bought me a mood ring the other day so he would be able to monitor my moods. When I'm in a good mood it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood it leaves a big f*ckin' red mark on his forehead. Maybe next time he'll buy me a diamond !!!!

The husband emerged from the bathroom naked and was climbing into bed, when his wife complained, as usual, "I have a headache". "Perfect," her husband said. " I was just in the bathroom powdering my d*ck with aspirin. You can take it orally or as a suppository, it's up to you!!!

A funeral service is being held for a woman who has just passed away. At the end of the service the pall bearers are carrying the casket out when they accidentally bump into a wall, jarring the casket. They hear a faint moan. They open the casket and find that the woman is actually alive. She lived for ten more years, and then dies peacefully. A ceremony is again held at the same place, and at the end of the ceremony the pall bearers are again carrying out the casket. As they are walking, the husband cries out, "Watch the f*cking wall!""

A little girl is in line to see Santa. When it's her turn, she climbs up on Santa's lap. Santa asks, "What would you like Santa to bring you for Christmas?" The little girl replies, "I want a Barbie and Action Man." Santa looks at the little girl for a moment and says, "I thought Barbie comes with Ken." "No," said the little girl. "She comes with Action Man, she fakes it with Ken."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭Kone

nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

made me laugh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

LOL. Very good. :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

rofl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭DriftingRain

The first and second ones were my favorites. They were all pretty funny :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

That last ones quite good.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tazzle

Originally posted by TmB
    A funeral service is being held for a woman who has just passed away. At the end of the service the pall bearers are carrying the casket out when they accidentally bump into a wall, jarring the casket. They hear a faint moan. They open the casket and find that the woman is actually alive. She lived for ten more years, and then dies peacefully. A ceremony is again held at the same place, and at the end of the ceremony the pall bearers are again carrying out the casket. As they are walking, the husband cries out, "Watch the f*cking wall!"

That produced a heart gurgle from me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

:D
    i loved the second one

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Love the third one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

last one :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

*lol*

Thought #2 & #3 were the best!