Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

University at Buffalo

Options
  • 16-07-2003 6:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hello,
    My name is Jim Garnham, I am the men's and women's asst. track and field coach here at the University at Buffalo. What I am trying to do is to establish some contacts with some club coaches from all over the world. We are a Division I track and field program with an exceptional amount of scholarship money on the women's side. If you have any athletes who might be interested in competing in the US please write me back. Thank you for your time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Are you just looking for female athletes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 garnham

I'm looking for both male and female athletes... It's just that we have a lot more money on the women's side than we do on the men's side. Let's say men's scholarship budget $85,500 (US$) that comes out to be 4.5 scholarships and the women have $266,000 (us$) and that comes out to be 14 scholarships. Thanks for the reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Ed Healey

Jim,

Do you have an email address? If so, please post it. If not get one. It is a lot more efficient.

It is a shame the way men's athletics suffers in the USA now in relation the the women's programmes.

Ed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭MartinNutty

Couldn't agree with you more Ed. My alma mater - St John's University in New York just had their men's program go under

Martin
    Originally posted by Ed Healey
    Jim,

Do you have an email address? If so, please post it. If not get one. It is a lot more efficient.

It is a shame the way men's athletics suffers in the USA now in relation the the women's programmes.

Ed

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

what events and standards are you looking for, male and female?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 garnham

email address:
    garnham@buffalo.edu or
    teneventer@aol.com

As far as standards...I'll get back to you on that. I will put up both men's and women's standards. Thanks again for your interest.

Jim Garnham
    University at Buffalo
    308 Stadium Complex
    Buffalo, NY 14226 USA
    716-645-3608

Advertisement