Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

From a Mother to her sons

Options
  • 16-07-2003 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭

;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭nahdoic

how does she know it wasn't the dad?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭joey D

that's just pointless, sh i t, unfunny and sad.

nice avatar nahdoic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

actually i thought it was funny, have emailed to some friends

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,889 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

on the phony-o-meter

"come on now own up... "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

if you look closely you can see seaman on the fridge.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

who stole my coat?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

Joey D - you have earned yourself a one week ban from humour for that post. The Charter is there for everyone to see - If you can't be bothered abiding by the one or two rules that we have here, you shouldn't be posting here.

Bio

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭Ryo Hazuki

Joey D - you have earned yourself a one week ban from humour for that post. The Charter is there for everyone to see - If you can't be bothered abiding by the one or two rules that we have here, you shouldn't be posting here.

Joey D has also been posting insulting comments + language on the midlands forum. I reccomend a total ban from there also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

I thought it was funny, if some what direct.
    If joey D is breaking rules on the midlandsforum report him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

omfg, ewwwww.
    poor kids

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats real and I know where its from too :D

Its not a mother. I was living in a hostel in Belfast for a while, fuccking crazy joint with a load of Ozzies and New Zeland folk. One of the girls stuck that up on the fridge because of well what is says :D

I only recognised it because of the rules about the hostel are just underneath it if you look closely.

Man what a small world..... thats made my day :D:D:D:ninja:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

pritty crapy joke really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭anarchy

rather weak

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Jacques Buffon

why was joey D banned for using the word 'sh1t 'and the picture that was posted contains the word 'fu<king' and '****'? To me that's illogical and dumb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭anarchy

it's a case of double-standards, here's a tasteless joke from another thread:

The husband emerged from the bathroom naked and was climbing into bed, when his wife complained, as usual, "I have a headache". "Perfect," her husband said. " I was just in the bathroom powdering my d*ck with aspirin. You can take it orally or as a suppository, it's up to you!!!

No banning going on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭TheWolf

Originally posted by Jacques Buffon
    why was joey D banned for using the word 'sh1t 'and the picture that was posted contains the word 'fu<king' and '****'? To me that's illogical and dumb.

Because, if you read the charter, you would find
    I do not want to see abuse because you didn't like their joke or it's been posted before. Even if this is the worst joke you've ever heard, please don't make a post saying "That's crap!" or whatever. Instead, please use the rating system build into the boards software (you'll see it at the bottom of a thread - choose from 1 to 5 stars of a rating).

That's why

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Jacques Buffon

that's crap or whatever

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭TheWolf

Originally posted by Jacques Buffon
    that's crap or whatever

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

Originally posted by Wolf
    ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats real and I know where its from too :D

Its not a mother. I was living in a hostel in Belfast for a while, fuccking crazy joint with a load of Ozzies and New Zeland folk. One of the girls stuck that up on the fridge because of well what is says :D

I only recognised it because of the rules about the hostel are just underneath it if you look closely.

Man what a small world..... thats made my day :D:D:D:ninja:

Well it made me smile :confused::(

Advertisement