Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

grundig gds 200 problem

Options
  • 14-07-2003 10:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Hi Folks
    I was wondering could anybody throw light on the following problem. I have an old Grundig GDS 200 that has recently been matched to a new type bbc card and all those channels come in fine. But when I switch to Sky News , Performance and some of the other channels near the latter I get "No Satellite Signal is Being Recieved". Signal strength and signal quality are only exactly 50% each. When I put a different box on the same dish I can recieve these channels no problem and S & Q are much better. Could this be some kind of tuner fault ? The box is also quite slow compared to later models, but other than that works fine. Thanks a million for any help on this one...

Advertisement