Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For all Tarantula keepers

Options
  • 12-07-2003 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

What type of Tarantulas do you have and what are you planning on getting next?

We have
    2 Rose Haired
    1 Usambra Baboon
    1 Brazillian Pink Salmon
    1 Indian Oranmental
    1 Goliath BirdEater

The next on the list is a A.Versicolor and a Mexican Red Knee.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

A few years back I used to be largely into spiders. I had up to 20 spiders at one stage, and several breeding pairs. But now I don't really have time for them. I sold all of my spiders, and the only tarantula I'd like now is the Xenesthis immanis, as a 'retirement' spider. Tis a beauty. :D

-Adam-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 clareybear

I have one tarantula in my possession at the moment...a Rose Hair, about 2 and a half years old. Tomorrow, my A. versicolor spiderling is coming!!! I am VERY excited. I don't know what I am planning on getting next, I'm just happy I am finally getting a versicolor! They are SO gorgeous! My only problem is figuring out a name....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

I have a zebra legged tarantula and a fort hall baboon, pretty cool creatures to keep.

Advertisement