Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the sky pacakges prices now??

Options
  • 10-07-2003 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭

does anyone know is there a charge ,if i ring sky and ask them to reconnect me back up , the dish and box are still intact

and whats the prices on the packages now and what do you get??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,416 ✭✭✭swoofer

No charge for re-connection. To het prices go to

http://www.sky.com/skycom/packages

enjoy

gb--

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

I think you have to ring Sky to get Euro / Irish prices. It is NOT and exchange conversion. Never seen it on web.

No reconnect charge.
    No phone on reconnect required except for "Mirror" subs.
    Minimum 1 month notice to disconnect or downgrade.
    Instant package upgrade.
    Minimum 1 month reconnect.
    (i.e you could sub at end of Nov/start Dec and give notice a few days later to get just Christmass Pay TV)

RTE1/NET2/TV3/TG4 on Family pack minimum

BBC1 NI and BBC2 NI (214, 215) was minimum of Family pack, now works on any pack or no pack at all (even card out). Only the EPG number differs from the BBC1 NI and BBC2 NI on a UK card or box that never had an Irish card.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Satellite.ie has prices, although I don't know how up to date they are. I think someone from there posts here though, so...

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 11,325 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Originally posted by dahamsta
    Satellite.ie has prices, although I don't know how up to date they are. I think someone from there posts here though, so...

adam

Prices are current for ROI, thanks for the link

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

Advertisement