Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jay and silent bob

Options
  • 07-07-2003 5:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

should be a real comic book cos if you go to google and type it in someone has made a page of it and it is cool. also more cult comics to films good ones are. spiderman and jay and silent bob strike back also freddy got fingered (he makes comic strips)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

There's already Bluntman & Chronic, MallRats and Clerks comics, and very likely Chasing Amy and Dogma, too. I've no idea what they're like, though - anyone able to shed a little light?

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

The Clerks ones are okay, no great shakes.
    There is one called Chasing Dogma which links up Chasing Amy and Dogma. Not bad.
    I remember Bluntman and Chronic being pretty funny.

There is also a Clerks cartoon that you can get on DVD. 6 episodes and rather funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭galactus

Jay and the Silent Bob are just stoners. The Furry Freak Brothers rule!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

the comic strip Kevin did you his and his MRs first kiss was wonderfull :)

there is a link to it off the view askew site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 bail

in strike back affleck played to caracters firstly as the illustrator and then at mirimax as himself play good will hunting 2 also jay and bob have some mighty friends like affleck, damon, afro man, the tyme, jason lee, chris rock and that guy who has his own tv show which he is pretending to be different people i think its called the jamie kennedy experiment or something.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

Yeah, but one of my friends can open beer bottles with her teeth.

It still doesn't make it relevent, though.

Advertisement