Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part Time Irish Courses [Beginner] in Dublin

Options
  • 07-07-2003 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭

Hey all.

I'm very ashamed of the fact that I cannot speak a word of my native tongue [I personally blame the level of Irish teaching in the schools I attended] and to expunge my shame I am looking to learn Irish [from scratch] & was wondering if there are any colleges doing part time evening courses from September 03.

My fiancee is fluent, but hasn't spoken Irish in c. 4 years & she was wondering if there are refresher courses in Irish??

Thanx for any help given!

PF

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

http://www.bnag.ie/courses_finding.htm

At the above link, they have contact details for different organisations that provide Irish classes.
    I'm sure if you get in touch with them, they'll have something for both of you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

go raibh mile maith agat mo chara!

it looks right!! :D

Advertisement