Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bbc fta freq

Options
  • 07-07-2003 9:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭

apologies if this has been answered elsewhere but can someone tell me how to tune in the bbc fta channels

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

It has, this is the third thread in as many days. :rolleyes:

For the record, they are all on Lyngsat

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭robert muldoon

Originally posted by DMC
    It has, this is the third thread in as many days. :rolleyes:

For the record, they are all on Lyngsat

Sorry but where on Lyngsat are they? All I see on Astra 2d is Sky Digital, no mention of BBC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnnyq

BBC ONE CB IS NOW ENCRYPTED @ 18:30

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭rcunning03

Thanks,

one more question on july 10 if i remove my viewing card and reboot will i get the bbc channels on the epg when i do this now i dont get bbc parliment is there any way to make your digibox think it is in the uk

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

yes.

Repower with a killed (out of date / replaced) UK pale blue sub card or FTV card.

Ignore all error messages.

Press Guide.

Ought to have UK EPG. Only FTA channels will work.

It works for a Dead ROI card in a UK box. Lets you view Irish TV listings..

So there *IS* a use for cancelled ROI cards and out of date UK cards.

Perhaps Sky will eventually totally kill these.

A FTA EPG appears (currently without S4C~Digidol FTA and BBC Parlaiment FTA) with no pay channels if you repower with upside down card or even a Tesco Club card (There is a little switch at back of cardreader that says a card is inserted).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭Richard

Originally posted by johnnyq
    BBC ONE CB IS NOW ENCRYPTED @ 18:30

It has always been encrypted. It is just that now (presumably) it won't decrypt for an ROI card.

Given that I no longer have a Sky Subscription watching BBC through a snowstorm from Brougher Mountain is getting a bit tedious, I can't wait till Thursday!

I wonder what time on Thursday. Midnight?

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭SPAWKER

Check out this site it is better than lyngsats,[EMAIL=www.satcodx2.com/0282][/email]

Advertisement