Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gross out (disgusting) drink concoction?

Options
  • 06-07-2003 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭

OK, I'm having a bunch of people over on Wednesday night - we're gonna be gaming, watching movies, causing havoc in the nearby area, that sort of lark.

Anyway - every time we go to someone's house, we generally end up having minigames of some sort, and the loser (or losing team) have to take a forfeit - which always involves drinking or eating some sort of crap.

This week, it is, as I said, my house. So I need your help. I need the people here to help me search high and low - and provide me with the ingredients to create the most foul smelling, horrid tasting, but SAFE TO DIGEST liquid possible.

Anything goes - I have a pretty strong blender, so I should be able to take solids on board too. However, bear in mind, none of us are of legal drinking age - so all alcoholic stuff goes straight out the window.

Hope some of you can help :)! Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Raw eggs!

Some people swear by 'em. I however find it gross. Make sure you've a bucket/basin near at hand for regurgitations!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭Duffman

hrm two of my creations:

Coffee, Gin, lemon juice, chocolate buttons in a mug and, most importantly, stirred with a curly-wurly...

also malibu mixed with Nesquik chocolate powder....

That should do it..

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Quarter of a glass of milk and the rest is water. Not gross but not nice. Add in a dash of tobasco maybe.

Coke and dijon mustard.

Cold coffee with blended courgette.

Garlic tea.

Hot chocolate with a dash of cornflour. (pour a little water into cornflour and mix, pour a little more water until the mixture is runny. You can then put that into the boiling milk and it will turn really thick or simply put the cold corn flour mix into the hot chocolate to make it surreally gross)

Food flavourings - those little bottles, go crazy with them.

In your blender - put some milk, water, coke, tea, hot chocolate, coffee, courgette, mustard, garlic, cornflour, tobasco and a variety of food flavourings and colourings... and some bread and whisk it up nicely and have yourself a nourishing feast!

Here's a funny story. Y'know the way you put an Alka Seltzer in a glass of water, let it dissolve and then drink it?
    Well my dad knew some guy who put the Alka Seltzer in his mouth and swallowed it with water so it all fizzed and dissolved in his stomach. Apparently he was burping and farting for ages!
    Make somebody do that! They'd probably wanna drink a good bit of water though.
    I'm gonna give it a try some time. Sounds hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

milk and orange juice [i invented it btw ;)]

want to make it alcoholic just chuck in some whiskey or somefin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Milk and coke - looks totally dis'custing;
    But actually tastes quite nice actually, thanks very much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭DriftingRain

Geeze Sandi...I am voting for yours could be terribly embarrasing to be going around "expelling gas". But then again. If your drinking or eating all this nasty stuff may not do a thing for ya in the embarrasment department. LOL:D

Why thank you! Not only could it be quite embarrassing, it'd be so damn funny!
    I'm easily amused by that sort of thing...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

have them take 1 shot of baileys, hold it in their mouth, then 1
    shot of lime, hold it in the mouth too, get them to shake it to mix
    it a little and...

yummy ww)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,615 ✭✭✭Panda

This girl tried to get me with this one before,
    she offered to get a shot for the round we were on so i said sound....
    its called a Blowjob revenge,
    basically its just a shot of vodka with milk in it, for anyone who doesnt know, alcohol sours milk within a couple of moments.

thankfully the bar was busy so it had gone sour before she got to the table :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement