Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to fish?

Options
  • 06-07-2003 6:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

I live near Dun Laoighre. I have a pike rod and used to love fishing for pike when i was down in Offaly on the Shannon. I never go down anymore. Wheres a good place to fish?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭jd

What type of fishing? Sea Angling would be ok?-you could toddle down the pier..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭50Cent

I used to love Pike fishing cos it took effort to bring the fish in and sometimes your arms would be wrecked and there so aggressive and really test your patience.

What sort of fish would i expect to catch in Dun L? Are there any which are fighters like pike? I wouldnt mind doing that in Dun l at all, just off any particular pier...would you not lose the fish reeling it up or is there an area where i can go down closer the sea on some rocks or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

What about the greystones harbour just get the dart from dun l :D

Advertisement