Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Henman Out!!Thank God

Options
  • 03-07-2003 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭

I think its time that the Brits learned that Henmen is not as good as they ehink he is.Hes never going to win Wimbeldon as hes not good enough and will never win a Open or Grand Slam

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

hopefully the BBC will learn that they are wasting their time with Henman. they disrupted a very good tennis match the other day to show him :mad: in a match which was boring

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

Originally posted by Mossy Monk
    hopefully the BBC will learn that they are wasting their time with Henman. they disrupted a very good tennis match the other day to show him :mad: in a match which was boring

By any chance was that the Agassi match??

That p1ssed me off too. :mad: :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by celticfc
    By any chance was that the Agassi match??

that's the one. i was really pissed off because the interactive service wasn't working that day either :(

Advertisement