Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barebones

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

That is a pretty good offer alrite, hard to beat. Try Komplett for the best price on CPU, RAM, MOBO combination. For very nice cases u gotta go Elara , or cheaper range ComputerBits .

I have used all these companies & there very reliable. You will prob end up going a bit over that budget, tiz the best i can suggest. The shipping would cripple u from US, & think your suppose to pay the VAT when it enters the country - dont know how that works.

PS Elara will also build you a PC of your choice, as barebones as u want it.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Gmodified

PC CHIps mobo wouldn't be my cup of tea. I like the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭weemcd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 magicjoey

Ya, www.computerbits.ie are a good option, I ordered a case, board and chip on a sunday evening cheaper than the rest and had all delivered on Tuesday morning for €9. Irish too.:cool:

Advertisement