Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cm 4

Options
  • 02-07-2003 5:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭

Champ Manager series has to be the best footie strategy of all time.... Abolutely excellent. new CM4 is bit slow though...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 jfk

yep, the cm series are great but cm4 is really slow and has been plagued by bugs since its release in March. All bugs still have not been corrected which is really annoying. I'd say the next installment of the series will be even better.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

latest 4.0.7 patch was a nice speed update, also its worth giving it a sexy FSB speed, running it at least 166(333) FSB.

It liakes teh bandwidth

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

I was running it on a 1.8 P4 laptop with 512 megs and it ran ok. Just got a new 3.06 P4 laptop, I think I will give it a go on that.

Advertisement