Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No more Solus cards being issued

Options
  • 29-06-2003 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭

I've tried ordering an FTV card for my brother on the FTV number, and was told that they have been told to issue no more cards - either replacement or new ones.
    So people, its too late baby, its just too late.:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

so whats going to happen to those who want ITV C4 and C5?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭TVDX

Well, im reliably told more times than once that the existing cards will continue to work.

At the end of the year we will see a final decision which will be that these cards are left on, thats what i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

arghhh ! i was gong to get someone in london to get me one tomorrow :(
    if C4 isn't on sky in a year, back to chorus it be

sigh

• Registered Users Posts: 5,416 ✭✭✭swoofer

don't give up. I told a mate today and he rang at 18.47 and is getting a card.

Keep trying and u may get a good guy/gal.

GB--

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Jimmyireland

I have got 2/3 spare cards if people want to contact me at jimmymaureen@eircom.net

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Jimmyireland

All the cards that I had are now committed, please no more e-mails

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭Icehouse

Jimmy, a piece of advice :

Edit your post above and remove your e-mail addy. In the future, think twice before putting it clearly in an online post, as you risk receiving lots and lots of SPAM mails (Spambots everywhere these days you know)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,392 ✭✭✭irishgeo

I need a new type FTV card, Any suggestions where i might get one. I can swap an old FTV card for a new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭robert muldoon

I have a spare panasonic Sky box and 2 unactivated FTA cards

PM me

Advertisement