Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E4 gone

Options
  • 27-06-2003 6:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi,
    Newbie here, so excuse any breaches of netiquette

Two problems that I hope someone can help with

1) Have just activated my updated Sky card and noticed that E4 has disappeared from the EPG

Any thoughts on why.

2) In a desperate attempt to find it again I resorted to Add Channels and after some tinkering have no lost satellite signal "No satellite signal being received" on all channels

Help please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,392 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Same thing happened to me, just reboot the box. I.E plug it out of the sockect and plug it back in. All should be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Originally posted by adiman

2) In a desperate attempt to find it again I resorted to Add Channels and after some tinkering have no lost satellite signal "No satellite signal being received" on all channels

Help please

You may have changed your transponder signal in system setup.
    I did last week and got same message as you.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭shinzon

how long is it before you get a replacement card from sky, just curious about this, not wating on one or anything just like to know

shin

Advertisement