Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

golf

Options
  • 27-06-2003 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

eorge was walking towards the green and had just pulled out his putter when he heard the call, "Fore". He turned to see what was happening, was hit by a golf ball and doubled up in pain.

A very attractive lady golfer who had hit the ball came rushing to his assistance. "I'm terribly sorry," she said to George who was clasping his hands in his crotch. "Let me help you."
    The woman unzipped his fly and began to stoke his balls and dick. After a few minutes, she asked, "does that feel better?"

"Yes" replied George, "that feels really great, but my thumb still hurts like hell."

Some men have all the luck.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

been posted before....reasonably funny the first time. but seriously namuras - no offence or anythin - but er...all these jokes you posted up are crap imo...

/edit: 'cept one or two (the priest & nun one above) :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 FirA_Serjio

i thot it was a good joke, didnt see it b4, but i agree, alot of ur jokes do suck

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

I read it the first time. Still good.

Advertisement